Wednesday 30 October 2019

A Blessed family!

Natasha finally meets her blesser


One of the funniest films I have watched, Blessers got me in stitches and some other patrons at the cinema hall. This film is the intersection of blessers and blesses. It was very fascinating to watch considering the love triangle between two misters in South Africa lately. I am not really a fan of comedy, but since I  like Kenneth Nkosi (Jacob Zulu) I decided to go watch anyway. I must say I was impressed by the quality of this film, the storyline was together, and laughter was the other of the day. I even enjoyed the homosexuality joke, and I liked the fact that there was a bit of queer representation. what I take home from this film is that we all have our blesser in some way, the first blesser is our parents, as incidental portrayed in the when Natasha (Six Nyamane) and Jacob met in that hotel room, Natasha meets her real blesser. The film addresses a serious issue in a comic way, which I found rather interesting. Mzilikazi Wa Africa blessed us with a soothing soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment